The AIOBP Achievement Level Qualification is an implantation qualification that can be completed through a workshop or coaching session with any Certified Professional Member. The applicant must implement learning in a real world context. The efforts must be documented, photographed and completed within 3 months of the certification and presented in real time during the 3 months. Documentation can be in the form of social media such as a Facebook page or Google plus group in order to make the process of documentation easy.
Criteria for documentation is to briefly explain his/her application, how, who, what, when, where, and why, and, to explain the result. This can be a simple paragraph along with a picture. Pictures are mandatory since it must reflect real life. The documented instances must reflect competency in the elements being implemented.The qualified applicant should be able to demonstrate his or her ability to use the methodology of the accredited certification in any 5 of the following:
- Apply psychological principles to tangibly improve the performance of a team or department.
- Employ psychological instruments in hiring and/or developing others.
- Apply psychological principles to tangibly improve communication in teams, or workgroups
- Apply psychological principles to improve marketing processes.
- Teach others what you have learned to facilitate more cooperation and synergy
- Improve an existing product or service using behavioural science knowledge.
- Devise a means to stimulate organizational innovation.
- Add tangible value to business strategy with senior executives.
- Model an effective coaching or mentoring process.
- Model an effective training or facilitation process.